A new list has been revealed, from where people can buy vegan food products to celebrate the new beginnings.
Vaganary has shared this list on Instagram after compiling it with one of the most renowned brands, Garden of life. It is a global initiative to encourage people to go vegan or try a vegan or plant-based diet in January and beyond.
The list starts with, UK’s biggest supermarket that is Tesco. According to the recent survey, almost all the retailers offer the most own-brand products under the name of Wicked Kitchen and Plant Chef lines.
They offer a wide range of products, including vegan starters to plant-based diet desserts. In total, they provide seventy-six items, which includes starters, mains, desserts, and grab-and-go products as well.
Another brand called “Asda” that had entered the plant-based diet market in January 2020, has won the hearts of the people and proliferates. Been a new brand, they have managed to offer seventy-two products. Because of this, they are currently ranked in the second position.
Let’s see, who is there in the third position.
Well, the third position is grabbed by “Waitrose.” They offer a range of sixty products. They have entered the vegan industry in October in the year 2018. The company has started its own branding-line, and they have managed to add some or the other thing to their menu.
Waitrose company has taken due care of the customer’s choice and preference by offering plant-based products and offering other meat alternatives such as pizza, ravioli, and fishcakes. These are some of the products which most teenagers like to consume. This company has taken the initiative to bring non-vegan pizza and other stuff supplements so that more and more people end up eating vegan food products.
These were the brands who have topped the list according to the recent survey.
Now, we would talk about the supermarkets which are famous for vegan food products.
There are basically five major supermarkets. In these supermarkets, you can get a wide range of vegan or plant-based diet products quickly.
- Tesco: They have their supermarket and an online platform, from where you can order the products. They are best known for the comprehensive and exotic range of vegan products.
- Asda: Associated Dairies also sell the products in the store and on its own website. The shop is trendy because it sells vegan products, fresh groceries, clothing stuff, and home decor stuff. They even have insurance and many more things which they deliver at home.
- Waitrose: It is one of the most well-known and most expensive sites to purchase goods, but the best thing is that, that you will get topmost quality of goods in this store. Although they provide costly goods, they are worth buying. Again, they also have an online shopping facility.
- Morrisons: The best thing about shopping from Morrisons is that they assure that the delivery would be made within the slot acquired by the customer.
- Sainsbury’s- They sell all kinds of groceries, clothing, as well as homeware. You can order online or can step into the supermarket and shop.