Madelaine Petsch, the heart of the web series “Riverdale,” streaming on Netflix, has been a devout vegan for her entire life.
Not only this, she even stated in one of her interviews that vegan food keeps her healthy and fit. A plant-based diet keeps her body fueled. She even requested her fans to try to eat a single vegan meal a day; this will definitely bring a change.
Not only international or Hollywood celebrities, but Bollywood celebrities are also going vegan.
One of the Bollywood industry’s leading actresses, Bhumi Pednekar, stated in her interview that she has turned herself into a vegan. She has been practicing veganism for the past six months and will continue with the same plant-based diet for her entire life. She has turned herself into a vegan after seeing the climatic changes and getting to know the depleting environment’s real facts and sudden climatic changes.
Many other Bollywood celebrities have been practicing vegetarianism. Some of the renowned actors are Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez, Richa Chadha, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, and many more have even spoken about the changes that they can see in their body.
Most of the celebrities, as mentioned above, are animal lovers. Because of the same reason, they converted themselves into a vegetarian.
Whatever may be the reason, the fact that matters the most is that they have turned themselves into a vegetarian. And they have pledged to stay vegan throughout their life.
If you are keen to try and are looking for the benefits of going vegan, then here you go:-
- Eating healthy food makes a person healthy. Consuming vegan food products not only makes the person healthy but also promotes weight loss.
- When you are indulging in a plant-based diet, you automatically reduce the risk of heart diseases by lowering your body’s level of cholesterol.
- These days, we come across the word cancer very regularly; when you eat plant-based food products, you lower the chances of getting cancer.
- Going vegan can lower the A1C levels in your body, which would prevent you from diabetes. Those who are diabetic people would be able to manage the level of A1C in their body.
- A vegan diet is rich in nutrients; they include fiber, potassium, magnesium, folate, and many essential vitamins like vitamin A, C, and E.
- Going vegan also benefits your kidney function.
- Many people have the problem of Arthritis at some point in their life. A study reported that the person on a vegan diet reports higher energy levels and better general functioning of the body parts than people who consume non-vegan food products.
These are the few benefits of going vegan, which can help you as an individual.
By going vegan, you can take care of yourself in a better way as well as of our planet and environment.
Going vegan has many and many benefits, and most importantly, you don’t lose anything. So, to keep yourself healthy and fit and to keep the environment disease-free, let’s at least try to go vegan.